Sunday, December 09, 2007

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted. A lot has happened since my last post.

For one, I bought a house in Smyrna. It's not a huge mansion, but it's comfy. And quiet. I can play my stereo as loud as I want, though I rarely do. I've never been a homeowner before. I like it.

For two, I've got a new girlfriend. I call her Julie, mostly because that's her name. At least I think we're still together. We're still learning about each other. We are very different. Sometimes it feels so easy, natural, and like I'd not rather be doing anything else. Others, it's a struggle I'm not sure I'm up for.

Julie's got a couple of poodles, named Dork and Boyfriend. Dork is Boyfriend's father. Of the two, Dork seems more drawn to me and I to him. Boyfriend is a mama's boy.

I can't believe I haven't posted since July. I swear I'll try to do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]
hit counter html code
View My Stats