Thursday, July 05, 2007

Love and Loss

It died last night. The strongest love I’ve felt in my life left this world slowly, painfully. A knife through the heart dealt the killing blow. Traversing air waves, this knife reached me via text message. Immeasurable is the pain I now feel.

Painful as this experience may be, however, I also feel extremely grateful. Grateful, because I honestly believe that few people ever experience a love as intense as that which I felt for you. The mere mention of your name gave me chills. The thought of seeing you excited me more than a child in a toy store. Touching you made me know that I never wanted to be touched by anyone else.

Thank you for the experience, and the chance to know love in a way I’ve never known it before. I’ll not forget you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]
hit counter html code
View My Stats