Wednesday, December 08, 2004

OK, I'm really tired of all you wimps out there whining, "Voter Fraud!" You disgust me. Of course there was voter fraud, just like in 2000. Did you expect there wouldn't be? Did you think that Dubya and Karl Rove were just going to come clean? Question is, what are you gonna do about it? I'll tell you exactly what you're gonna do: Piss n' Moan. That's it. Like the sheep you are. Now, GO PAY THEM TAXES!

How can "they" get away with voter fraud? Because you let them. You're so distracted with getting the kids to soccer practice on time or closing on your house that you don't have the time or energy to actively resist what the crime bosses are doing. So you bitch.

I'm tired of hearing about it. I writhe when I see the headlines on sites I used to visit. If you're ready to start the Revolution, I'm in. Until you're ready for blood and guts, however, do us all a favor. Shut the fuck up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]
hit counter html code
View My Stats