Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Me King

If I were king of the world, torture would be routine. Why? Because some people deserve it, dammit.

NPR ran a story this evening about the shortage of flu shots in this country. Health organizations are asking that only those individuals who are high-risk (infants between 6 and 23 weeks old and the elderly) receive the vaccine. What pisses me off? Because of the shortage, some of these bastards are gouging the prices for the shot. If there is a Hell, surely there is a special place there for these individuals.

Nothing is too harsh a punishment for those taking advantage of the weak. For greed, no less. Off with their heads (after a couple weeks in the dungeon)!

The prison just outside my hometown had a riot about 15 years ago. A guard and about 7 inmates were killed. There was national news coverage. The general store down the road made a killing themselves. Three dollars for a can of coke!

If anyone can tell me how I can be King of the World, please let me know. I think I'd be good at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]
hit counter html code
View My Stats