Monday, September 27, 2004

I've not talked, written, or even thought about politics or government for a few months. The subject angers me so. Almost all my energies have been directed toward Magick. I read something the other day, though, that made me think.

What if John Shirley is right? I mean, everybody's so sure that Bush invaded Iraq for oil, or because Saddam tried to kill his dad. What if his motives weren't so noble?

Say back in 2000 neocons approach Bush and make him this offer: "We'll see to it that you win the election, provided you invade Iraq. We don't care what reasons you give, as long as you invade."

The scary thing is, I wonder what kind of deals are on the table for this election?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments-[ comments.]
hit counter html code
View My Stats